Friday, June 28, 2013

I got a job!

I started working at a local gym this week as one of their fitness instructors.  I have been teaching classes at my church for over a year now and when a facebook status popped up that the gym was hiring I replied and then went in, talked to them and got the job:)  I am teaching Cycle and BodyPump on Monday nights, BodyPump on Wednesday afternoons and Cardio/Sculpt on Friday mornings.  This makes 5 days a week of teaching classes for me. (well, this summer my cardio/sculpt class at church is only on Thursdays so it is only 4 days of teaching until Fall)  I LOVE it!  My body is sore because of doing something different.  I typically exercise everyday anyway but this has me exercising multiple times a day.  I've also increased my running mileage.  I actually found someone local to run with and it has been GREAT!  I've signed up for a FULL marathon in December and I know I have lost my mind but it's a goal that I hope to fulfill.  I thought I would show my workout schedule for this week just for the fun of it.

Monday- Interval Training at home
Tuesday- Ran 6 miles
Wednesday- Ran 5 miles and Body Pump
Thursday- Cardio/Sculpt
Friday- Cardio/Sculpt
Saturday- 11 miles- running for the first time with a group that I call the "real runners" of my town
Sunday- much need REST day- I've only taken 1 other rest day the entire month of June

No comments:

Post a Comment